Our Project Partners
The Maintenance Co-operatives Project has only been made possible with the generous support of a number of partners and funders.
- Heritage Lottery Fund. The Heritage Lottery Fund has contributed £907,400 to the £1,217,000 total project budget.
- The Garfield Weston Foundation
- J Paul Getty Jnr Charitable Trust
- Drake Trust
- Historic England
- Leche Trust
- Stephen Clark 1957 Charitable Trust
- Radcliffe Trust
- York Consortium for Conservation and Craftsmanship
- The Society for the Protection of Ancient Buildings
Our project partners have provided invaluable support and advice and have acted as powerful advocates for the Maintenance Co-operatives project. We are extremely grateful for their input.